Basic Function: Pick up linen and trash from unit closets. Provide turndown service to our guests at a high level of standard. Closing projects as scheduled
- Pick up dirty linen, OJ buckets, dishes and trash from unit leaving them neat and clean
- Wash dishes when needed
- Provide turndown service to our guests following a high level of standard including setting out slippers, dim lights, stock with water, refresh towels and tidy room as necessary
- Handle guest service requests in a professional manner
- Complete closing projects including cleaning of warehouse, mop floors, clean employee restrooms, and assist in laundry.
- Work with laundry staff to assist and ensure following proper procedures.
- Follow training guidelines for new staff members.
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: PM Supervisor, Housekeeping Manager, Director of Housekeeping
High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience. Attention to detail and able to multi-task many priorities. Self motivated, ability to work with little supervision and organized. Must be dependable. Knowledge of cleaning chemicals. Prefer some basic English skills.
75% walking and standing
Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
Hearing and manual dexterity
Use of cleaning solutions
Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Ability to drive golf cart