Homeowners Association Manager
Basic Function: Responsible for all aspects of HOA day to day operation including resident and ownership relationships, organizing Board and members meetings, proper accounting of HOA, water company and Capital Projects. Guiding HOA Board to comply with CC&R and By-Laws and comply with States and Federal HOA regulations.
- Prepare monthly and periodic billings for Homeowners assessments, water bills, dues, etc. and follow up on the collection of those billings
- Record and verify Homeowners revenues and occupancy, if applicable, and prepare all related reports and analysis
- Prepare all State and Federal reports for Association activities including any related entities such as the Boynton Canyon Enchantment Homeowners Association Water Company.
- Prepare draft meeting notes from official quarterly and/or annual meetings for the Association Secretary and President to review.
- Conduct monthly financial reviews with President of HOA and accounting department.
- Handle all routine Homeowner communication and/or correspondence regarding inquiries relating to their account or Association issues.
- Coordinate closely with proper departments responsible for providing support for billings and verify appropriateness, accuracy and reasonableness prior to mailing
- Calculate and verify revenues due to Homeowners and prepare checks after obtaining approval from the Director of Finance and/or President prior to signature and issuance
- Calculate, verify and facilitate deposits, payments and/or transfers for the various accounts held by the Associations
- Verification and protection of Association assets and revenues
- Built strong Homeowner relations by providing proper support and communication
- Send quarterly newsletter
- Administrative duties for all homeowner related items
- Work with vendors that are working with homeowners as necessary
- Keep track of the Association Improvement projects approved by the Board.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Director of Finance and President on the HOA association.
Responsibility & Authority:
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of all accounting records, corporate documentation and privileged information relating to Homeowners Association and Accounting department
- Responsible for understanding Association management and accounting standards and practices and in keeping current with State and Federal regulations relating to Associations
Bachelors degree from four-year College or university; or equivalent work-related experience. A minimum of 2 years association experience, preferably with a resort association with nightly rental
income sharing. Good training and communication skills. Needs to be diplomatic, flexible and able to handle stress. Must be able to work flexible hours. Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. Strong team member relations skills
20% Walking & standing
Lifting/Carrying up to 25 lbs.
Hearing and manual dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet