Basic Function: To assist guests and resort staff efficiently, courteously and professionally, maintaining a high standard of service and hospitality.
- Greet guests as they arrive or leave the greeter/bell stand.
- Direct guest to appropriate parking area (registration desk, restaurants, gift shop).
- Greet guests, making sure the name is used (front gate will announce them), open car doors; introduce yourself and welcome guest to the resort (if repeat guest, welcomed them back, if special occasion, acknowledge it)
- Escort the guest to outdoor front desk or the lobby and introduce them to the front desk
- Assist bell staff with preparing water and ice for arrival (based on number of guest checking in)
- Assist at the front gate when necessary to assist Safety & Security department
- Assist with Mii amo spa attendants with guest rides when necessary as backup support
- Assist bell staff with golf cart rides during high levels of occupancy
- Assist other departments as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Bell Captain, Front Desk Managers, Guest Services Manager, Director of Guest Services, Director of Rooms and Resort Manager
Responsibility & Authority:
- Know the layout of the property
- Have a thorough knowledge of all dining outlets and activities of the resort including hours of each location
- Keep traffic in the Lobby area circulating and organize Lobby parking for all guests
- Have a knowledge of Front Gate & Front Desk procedures
- Treat all guests with courtesy and respect
- Follow safety first policy in work areas and with equipment
- Clean, maintain and store equipment properly
High school graduate. Must have strong communication and outstanding guest relations skills. Must be very friendly and smile. Attention to detail and able to multi-task many priorities. Self motivated ability to work with little supervision and organized. Must be dependable.
Lifting & carrying up to 50-75 lbs
98% walking, standing and bending
Hearing & Manual Dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet
Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Ability to drive a golf cart